Manager/Personal Assistant for Canadian Paralympic Dressage Rider
An opportunity to work for a Canadian Paralympic athlete on her journey to qualify for the 2014 World Equestrian Games in Normandy, France.
Full time position, Competitive Salary
*Position requires the ability to accommodate flexible/split shifts and International Travel
· Technologically savvy (Microsoft Word, Excel, YouTube, iPad applications)
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Ability to remain calm during crisis & stressful situations
· Adaptable to change
· Dependable, Responsible, and well organized
· Patience, Flexibility
· Punctual, Excellent time management skills
· Ability to work as a team member and follow directions
· Managing schedule of various appointments and Para-Dressage training and competitions. Keep athlete on time and prioritize schedule.
· Driving, willing to obtain International Drivers License
· Meal preparation
· Light cleaning (e.g. making bed, doing dishes, keeping place neat and orderly), Laundry
· Caring for two cats while in North America
· Organizing for competitions (entries, memberships, transportation, packing, accommodations, dry cleaning, etc.)
· Willing to do exercises prescribed by the Physical Therapist, as well as exercises/stretches as instructed by employer or personal coach.
Horse related skills and duties:
*During travel, situations may arise where employee would be required to care for the employers competition horse*
Stable Duties: Mucking, tack cleaning, feeding, etc.
Horse Duties: grooming, hand walking, turn-out, first aid, bathing, braiding, tacking and un-tacking, etc.
Desired Skills: experience flying internationally with horses, working knowledge of horse first aid and medications, riding experience, lunging skills
Please forward resumes to: